Girona tours - Coastal villages, medieval churches and coastal defences, natural park
This walk takes you along the high hills above the Costa Brava, from a village known in the Middle Ages as the town of the Jews to an old Moorish refuge on the coast.
You'll see dolmens, olive groves, a marvellous ruined church
, one of Catalonia's finest monasteries, a craggy watchtower (1
) built during the Kingdom of Aragon's medieval expansion into the Mediterranean, bits of the GR11, mist
if you're really unlucky, and spectacular views of the Mediterranean and back over the plains towards Figueres and the Pyrenees (1
). There's an opportunity to have a swim off the beach at the end.
Roughly how much will it cost?
if (!empty($body)) print $body; // PRINT THE RESULTS OF THE CALCULATIONS, IE ANOTHER TABLE ROW
|number of people in your group (kids 0-2 don't count, kids 3-16 = 0.5)
This is the total size of the group. Unlike other (city) tours, you won't have to share your guide with a couple of dozen strangers.
Book this tour
- Nota bene: The Baldie no longer runs this nor most other city tours - your mail will go to the new management. Queries here.
- Fill in your details and submit the form below.
- If you just want more info, we'll send you that.
- Otherwise we'll send you full information, a fixed price, and details of how to pay securely. (If you pay via Paypal or Google Checkout, we'll quote and bill you in British pounds. This marginally reduces our admin costs and, barring a sudden collapse of your currency, doesn't hurt you.)
- If after you have paid you change your mind about the day or the walk, or if the weather is really bad, then we'll try out best to offer you another option. Our cancellation and refund policy is here.